Why Choose Us
PharmAesthetics UK has been launched by Mr Amar Suchde, on the back of his journey into aesthetics after being trained by the world renowned doctor to the celebrities, Dr Vincent Wong in 2014. Prior to completing his training in medical aesthetics, Mr Suchde held various positions in pharmacy settings where he gained experience in injectables, dermatology and general care of the health and well-being of his patients. A pioneer in his field, Mr Suchde went on to set up his own clinic, AMS Aesthetics, in London’s prestigious Harley Street. It was from here that he set up another five venues in and around London, where he now has a loyal and dedicated following of clients from London, America, Australia, Africa and many other countries from around the world.
Mr Suchde recently launched his first book “A Simple Guide to the World of Aesthetics for Pharmacists” which provides a great insight into his journey to success as well as valuable information needed for a pharmacist to succeed in the world of aesthetics. This can be bought by following this link:
Run by a pharmacist, for a pharmacist - Mr Suchde says,
“If this is an industry you are willing to pursue, become the best in it. A great man once told me that “knowledge (+implementation) is power”, so continue to keep up to date with the new developments in government guidelines, make an informed decision in where you want to be in your career and where you want to train and just avoid any short cuts. To become good at what you do cannot be achieved over 1-2 day fast track courses, learn, grow and becoming good takes practice and time.”
Reasons to train with us at PharmAesthetics UK?
- Designed for a pharmacist - The course is the brain child of a pharmacist who understands the current climate of the pharmacy industry and the trailing needs of pharmacists. Being a pharmacist himself, Mr Suchde has encountered the financial cuts, worked in high pressured environments and experienced low job satisfaction. Understanding the real demand for pharmacists to have a better career option, Mr Suchde created this platform to suit the needs of the modern day pharmacist and to, in-turn, produce top quality aesthetic pharmacists.
- We love growth - We care about our student’s growth and future as aesthetic practitioners. PharmAesthetics UK is dedicated to ensuring each individual receives the premium opportunity to develop their skills and excel in the aesthetics industry. Students undertaking this full course can expect to see a boost in employability alongside gaining recognition as respected practitioners in the aesthetic field.
- Highest and fully accredited qualification - In addition to the course meeting HEE 2016 requirements, students are trained by leading medical professionals, ensuring they receive optimum information and overall learning experience. Alongside this, students will receive a fully accredited postgraduate qualification (L7Cert) in Injectables.
- Clinical placement - One of the hallmarks of the course is the opportunity for students to practice in a clinical setting with live patients. Our clinical environments have been meticulously selected to provide the best learning opportunities for our students
- An online interactive Learning Management System. This system is unique and has been designed to enhance our student’s learning experience. The system provides university learning on various topics in aesthetics plus allows students to monitor their progress, log their observations and then submit assessments and essays.
- Our unique study days go the extra mile - This course presents a more dynamic perspective of being an aesthetic practitioner. Whilst helping students to link their theoretical learning with practical experience, the course allows students to expand their business knowledge relating to management, client relationship, pricing and marketing.
- Cost effective - Opting for this course allows students to save on traditional university course fees, whilst being trained to the new and improved standards of aesthetic practice.
- Your future is our passion - At PharmAesthetics UK, we care about the future of our students and put every effort in place to ensure your success as a pharmacist aesthetic practitioner. Supporting this core value, upon successfully completing the course, each student is given the opportunity to apply for a career in aesthetics at AMS Aesthetics clinics.